- Alpine Acupuncture5825 221st Pl SE Ste 204
Issaquah, WA 980271-425-391-7777
Clinic HoursMon, Tue, Thu, Fri9:30am - 7pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: germs
Germ Theory: 101
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged immune system, tcm Comments Off on Germ Theory: 101