- Alpine Acupuncture5825 221st Pl SE Ste 204
Issaquah, WA 98027
Mon-Thur 10am - 7pm
“Carleton is amazing. I had never been to acupuncture before, but he made me super-comfortable. Scheduling was quick and easy, and he listened carefully to my issues before making any assumptions or recommendations. I came with a sciatica issue, and left feeling 100 times better than I’d gone in. I... Read more »
Carleton at Alpine is an expert healthcare provider and healer. His treatment made me feel so much better–be it for burning eyes or dis-balance. I am very impressed by the amount of time he spends. I entered a deep relaxing state under his care, which makes me feel refreshed and... Read more »
“I have been treated by Carlton for almost 4 weeks — within the first two treatments I was essentially pain free and able to move pain free while suffering from fibromyalgia and arthritis for years. Carlton’s treatment is scientific and he informs the patient on the first visit how his... Read more »
“I have osteoarthritis of the knees and when I came in to seek treatment, both knees were pretty swollen and stiff. On the first treatment, I had better mobility and the swelling was better. I continued the treatment as prescribed and continued with my exercises given by a physical therapist,... Read more »
“Caring, highly effective treatment I was new to acupuncture, and was hoping it would help with headaches, anxiety and stress. I was also nervous — needles and non-mainstream medicine, yikes! I asked around for recommendations and was pointed to Carleton at Alpine. It was an excellent decision. In the hope... Read more »
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart
Leg cramps are a problem that almost everyone faces at some point in their life. These cramps can be incredibly painful and very disruptive to sleep and activities. Luckily there are many great natural options for treating leg cramps. If you or someone you know has problems with leg cramps while in bed or after activity or after sitting for long periods, follow these steps to feel better soon!
- Drink lots of water and if you’re exercising, make sure some of your fluids have electrolytes in them (coconut water, sports drinks, etc)
- Get moving! If you don’t move around much during the day, start with a gentle walk to get muscles warmed up
- Stretch. If you do get exercise, stretch those legs after every session by doing toe touches and heel drops (while standing with just your toes on a stair, let your heels drop down to stretch your calf muscles)
- Magnesium! Try magnesium lotion (available at Alpine Acupuncture), a calcium magnesium vitamin supplement or an Epsom salts soak for your legs. Magnesium is a very gentle and natural muscle relaxant.
- If you don’t get relief from these steps or if you have other pain, try acupuncture or massage to increase blood flow and relax tight muscles.